- (1) University of Cambridge, grid.5335.0
- (2) Mayo Clinic, grid.66875.3a
- (3) Centre Hospitalier Métropole Savoie, grid.418064.f
- (4) Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, grid.51462.34
- (5) Karolinska Institute, grid.4714.6
- (6) Spanish National Cancer Research Centre, grid.7719.8
- (7) Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec, grid.411081.d
1Reporting status of the SNP is either previously reported or novel to this report.2p-value was calculated based on the 1-degree of freedom score test statistic.3rs311499 could not be designed onto the iCOGS array. A surrogate (r2 = 1.0), rs311498, was included, however, and reported here.4Stronger associations were originally reported for the SNP, assuming a dominant or recessive model of the ‘risk allele’.