A prototype built with Dimensions data 2014-2019 and open tools — more
Yeoh, Allen Eng Juh
- , University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- , Mackay Memorial Hospital
- , National University of Singapore
- , National University Cancer Institute
- , Ching-Hon Pui, Jun J. Yang, James R. Downing, Williams E. Evans, Mary V. Relling, and Charles G. Mullighan, St Jude Children's Research Hospital and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN; Stephen P. Hunger, University of Colorado School of Medicine and the University of Colorado Cancer Center and Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO; Rob Pieters, Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology, Utrecht, the Netherlands; Martin Schrappe, University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein, Christian-Albrechts-University, Kiel; Gabriele Escherich, Clinic of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany; Andrea Biondi, Clinica Pediatrica and Centro Ricerca Tettamanti, Università di Milano-Bicocca, Monza, Italy; Ajay Vora, Children's Cancer Group, School of Cancer, Manchester Academic Health Sciences Centre, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom; André Baruchel, Hôpital Robert Debré and University of Paris Diderot, Paris, France; Lewis B. Silverman, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, MA; Kjeld Schmiegelow, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Copenhagen and Juliane Marie Centre, the University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark; Keizo Horibe, Nagoya Medical Center, Clinical Research Center, Nagoya, Japan; Yves C.M. Benoit, Universiteit Gent, Gent, Belgium; Shai Izraeli, Chaim Sheba Medical Center and Sackler Medical School, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel; Allen Eng Juh Yeoh, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and Cancer Science Institute, National University of Singapore, and Viva-University Children's Cancer Centre, National University Hospital, Singapore; and Der-Cherng Liang, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
- View All